To talk to us in your own language
For the cost of a local call (except from mobiles), you can talk to staff at Counterpart with the help of an interpreter.
Simply follow these steps:
- Call 13 14 50, Monday, Wednesday or Thursday 10am–2pm.
- Say the language you need.
- Wait on the line for an interpreter (may take up to 3 minutes).
- Ask the interpreter to contact the Counterpart Resource Centre on 1300 781 500.
- Talk to us with the help of your interpreter.
We can also organise for an interpreter to come to the Resource Centre and you can visit us in person.