Since 2003, Counterpart (formerly BreaCan) has supported Victorian women affected by breast or a gynaecological cancer over 30,000 times.
- All our services are free and confidential.
- Our model is valued and trusted by the health professionals with which we work.
- We do not provide medical, legal or financial advice or counselling.
- Women seek support at different times from diagnosis, during or after treatment; you can refer women to us at any time.
- All Counterpart services are supported by dedicated and professional staff.
We are always interested in finding new ways we can work with others to support women with breast or a gynaecological cancer to live well. If you would like a Counterpart staff member or Peer Support Volunteer to speak at professional development sessions, forums or end-of-treatment groups, or you have a supportive care project idea, please get in touch.
Connect your patient to community-based support
We have found it is often easier for a woman if we call her first, once she has given her consent.
If you have any questions about your referral, please call on 1300 781 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Patient
View our privacy and information policy.