The cancer recovery guide
Macmillan, Sydney, NSW, 2015
Professor Kerryn Phelps AM writes about cancer from diagnosis, through treatment and recovery.
- Dealing with cancer emotionally
- Cancer specific treatments
- Adjunctive therapies
- Symptoms and side effects of cancer treatment
- Lifestyle adjustments to support recovery
- Most common forms of cancer (includes breast and cervical cancers).
Subjects: Cancer, Chemotherapy, Complementary therapies, Diagnosis, Nutrition, Psychological aspects, Radiotherapy, Sexuality, Surgery, Treatment
Request this item
Please note: Library items can only be posted within Victoria, Australia. We will contact you for your mailing details.