Counterpart is inviting health professionals to visit our new Resource Centre and find out how our community-based service complements their care. Hear first-hand how peer support can help women cope with cancer — at diagnosis, during treatment and beyond.
Open evening for health professionals
Tuesday 27 February 2018
Counterpart Resource Centre
Level 5, Queen Victoria Women's Centre
210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
Introduction to Counterpart presentations will be held at 5pm and 6pm, but you can drop by any time between 4pm and 8pm.
Learn how you can use our programs and services to benefit the women you support:
- Peer support — meet and talk with our Peer Support Volunteers.
- Exercise — Stepping into Wellness and Feel Good exercise programs.
- Information — Navigator apps and our free Resource Library for people affected by cancer.
- Events — including our webinar series, which can be broadcast in your area.
- Advanced cancer support — specialised support for women living with metastatic cancer.
- Practical demonstrations — making online referrals, using our Resource Library, webinars, and using our early breast cancer Navigator app.
Light refreshments will be provided.
The Queen Victoria Women's Centre is close to Melbourne Central Station as well as trams and buses. Parking is available in the QV car park (entrances on Lonsdale, Russell and Little Lonsdale Streets).
You may be able to claim CPD points for self-directed or informal learning. A Certificate of Attendance can be provided.
For more information contact Katherine Bradstreet on 03 8488 9839 (Tues–Thurs) or email email@example.com.